Ransun Bucket is a leading manufacturer and trader of excavator and loader attachments. We have more than 15 years of experience in the manufacture, sale and service of construction machine parts. Our products sell well in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Southeast Asia and America.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Any changes we may make to this statement in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, you will be notified by email. Please ensure to check this page to view any updates or changes.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us – You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our website www.rsbmbucket.com (“our website”) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you subscribe to our services, such as the Bulletin, newsletter service or email alerts or when you leave us feedback and or report a problem with our website. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
Information we collect about you – With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page: and
We will not contact your Internet Service Provider to personally identify you.
Information we receive from other sources – We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
When you visit our website we will collect information from you via cookies, text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device. Our cookies are used to recognize a visitor’s device and save preferences, enable efficient navigation between our webpages and allow us to compile statistical data on visitor’s use of our site in order to improve our websites performance.
How we use your personal information and marketing
We will only use the information we collect about you through our website in the ways outlined here.
We will use the information you give us to:
- Provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- Provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- Notify you about changes to our service;
- Ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and
- Provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (email or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiation of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we or they will contact you by electronic means. We will only use your personal data in this way if you consent to it by ticking the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
We will use the information we collect about you to:
- Manage our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- Improve our website to ensure that content is well presented for you and for your computer;
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- Measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- As part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure; and
- Make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
We may combine the information about you which we receive from other sources with the information you give to us and the information we collect about you, for the same purposes set out above.
Where you have consented, we will send you marketing information regarding our products and services.
In specific situations, we will collect and process your information with your consent.
For example, when you tick a box to subscribe to email newsletters.
We will always make it clear to you what you are consenting to and what information is necessary for which services.
In certain circumstances, we need your information to carry out our contractual obligations.
For example, if you commission of request a quote for products or services, we will use your personal data to compile the quote and fulfil or commence the contract.
If we are required to by law, we may need to collect and process your information.
For example, we pass on the details of people involved in fraud or other criminal activity affecting RSBM to the relevant authorities.
In specific situations, we require your information to pursue our legitimate interests in a way which you might reasonably expect as part of running our business and operating our website, and which will not materially impact your rights, freedoms or interests.
For example, if you are an existing client, we may use your browsing history to send you or make available personalized offers.
We may also combine the browsing history of many users to identify trends and ensure we can keep up with demand, or develop new products and services.
How long we keep your information
Whenever we collect your information, we will only keep it for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
At the end of that retention period, your information will either be deleted or anonymized, for example by aggregation with other data so that it can be used in a non-identifiable way for statistical analysis and other business purposes.
You have a range of rights over your information and we will endeavor to respect any requests to exercise them.
You may request access to the information we hold about you and we must provide it free of charge unless we deem the request to be unfounded or excessive. In this event, we will explain why we have decided not to action your request.
You may request that we correct the information we hold on you when it is incorrect, out of date or incomplete.
You may request that we destroy or delete the information we hold on you when it is no longer necessary for the purpose which we originally collected it for.
You may request that we stop processing your information when you contest its accuracy or the lawfulness of the processing.
Whenever you have given us your consent to use your information, you have the right to change your mind at any time and withdraw your consent.
In cases where we are processing your information on the basis of our legitimate interest, you can ask us to stop for reasons connected to your individual situation.
We will do so unless we believe we have a legitimate overriding reason to continue processing your information.
You have the right to stop our use of your information for direct marketing activities through all channels, or selected channels. We must always comply with your request.
Click the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email communication we send to you to notify us that you would like us to stop any further emails.
Submitting a request
You can request to exercise these rights at any time by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To protect the confidentiality of your information, we will ask you to verify your identity before proceeding with any request you make under this Privacy Notice.
If you have authorized a third party to submit a request on your behalf, we will ask them to prove they have your permission to act.
If we choose not to action your request we will explain to you the reasons for our refusal.
In the event that you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding this Privacy Statement or privacy information requests, please email: email@example.com