It’s a tool with a teeth-like design structure for easier penetration into the ground for clearing land inefficiency.
Its applicability allows it to be able to work on all kinds of models.
1) the design with space in between two teeth allows sifting out unwanted trash from necessary materials on the ground.
2) the teeth could penetrate deeply into the surface for cleaning out.
3) Rakes are available for any model dozer.
4) After brackets have been installed, the rake can be quickly mounted or dismounted.
5) Furnished with all pins and brackets for easy installation.
6) The rakes are doubled welded for extra strength and feature stress point bracing.
This dozer rake works on a variety of areas, such as agriculture for clearing debris and rocks, forestry for clearing uprooting trees, etc.